As you prepare to vacate your unit, we would like to share some tips with you in order to make this process successful for you and for us.
Things to do right away:
- Contact utility companies to arrange transfer of your utilities
- BC Hydro: 1-800-224-9376
- Fortis BC: 1-888-224-2710
- If you would like AHS to be able to provide references regarding your tenancy in the future you must provide permission for us to do so.
Before the move out inspection:
- Our Tenant Relations Officer will contact you to schedule a move out inspection. It will take place on the final day of your tenancy in a clean and empty unit. It is required that you attend. If you have not heard from our Tenant Relations Officer by the last week of your tenancy contact the office.
- Clean the unit according to checklist provided on this sheet.
- Remove all belongings and garbage from the unit.
Dumping of furniture, appliances or other household items is NOT permitted in or around the Onsite dumpsters. Violators will be fined.
At the time of move out inspection:
- Plan to be present for the entire move out inspection. Approximately 30 minutes.
- Return all keys to Tenant Relations Officer.
- Provide a forwarding address and phone number in writing.
If at any time you have questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact our office at 250-417-3774. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and wish you all the best during this transition and in the future.